Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fall

This morning, amidst the din of children bouncing around, much like the stuff physic students learn in the area of nuclear power. Din is very much like sin, they rhyme, well din is more likely to produce more noise ... and much like sin, we only behave after a fall.

*Thud*
Followed by a cry.
Ah yes, peace and quiet ensues... even if it was only a matter of time, before the children do what they do best.

I do appreciate the temporal bliss, but reflecting back, how am I any different?
What right do I have in condemning the Israelites for their lack of faith, so often portrayed in the Old Testament?

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye,
and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
Matthew 7:3

How many times do I have to fall before I learn to listen to You?
*Thud*

3 comments:

AJ said...

woot. its been a while...

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.