Saturday, July 7, 2007

Blogger's Block

Well, haven't been able to come up with anything inspiring lately, seems like my brain turned itself off right after my exams ended :)

I was going to write about radical discipleship, I mean like... Jesus was preaching some radical stuff, hate your mum and your dad, sell all your property, give your enemy your tunic after he has taken your cloak. I know all this is subjected to our interpretation, but then that's why we Christians are so divided on different issues! But then again, Jesus did say that he did not come to bring unity to this world, but to bring division (Luke 12:49-53). Welcome to the merry-go-round. Behold~ how good it is... when believers live in unity~...

Anyways, I seriously doubt that I'll ever reach my first century of posts :( I'll try to at least update once a week, and even that sounds too taxing when you're down with...

BLOGGER'S BLOCK

No comments: