Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What would Jesus do?

It's been some weeks now, that I've been avoiding some negative person(s). Is this Christian-like? I mean, all they do all day is spread negativity, it's not like I hate them, I just don't enjoy their company.

Just the other day I came online (yeah it's been a while), and in a blistering second this guy just blasts my screen with vulgarities. I don't know how to elaborate any further, I'm a gentleman. And yes, your words make me miss you too, guy.

Oh, I haven't been playing basketball for a long time. Sigh. Some group just infiltrated my precious GMC court. Not only have they brought in some attitude, and cigarettes, but they've taken away the joy of the game.

LOL... I just seem to run away instead of confronting them right. Jesus did kick some butt at the temple, but he showed meekness when the soldiers came to capture Him.

What would Jesus do? Give me some input please. ;D

P.S. Oh, Leonard and I are joining the bible quiz. It's been a long time since we did anything together. I blame Joseph.

1 comment:

jtkl89 said...

wat the...??!!?? What'd i do? God put me here la. He thought that i shud gif u all a break n annoy the ppl HERE instead. Hahaha!!