Monday, April 16, 2007

Home Sweet Home

My most sincere condolences to the victims of the Virginia Tech Tragedy.

This brings me back to the paranoia that has been haunting me this past week.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm not much different from this mouse. I run and run as much as I can, and I end up where I started. It's like... I don't care much for how I did in my PMR, SPM, or even my last semester. But I'm so nerve-wrecked for my coming exams. Ironic isn't it? Because it won't matter when it's all over, and I'm back to square-one.

I must apologise for the darker tone of this blog entry (bear with me for a while)
But what is the point of existence?

I seriously don't know. I know the infinite God has something in store, and as a natural prankster He won't tell me just yet.

There I was lying down (I must confess I became very very paranoid and suicidal), crying to God... man I'm so tired, just take me away already. Maybe I should have enrolled into Virginia Tech? But my God, is a gracious God, this morning He made it very plain and simple for me.

Life is not like a mousewheel.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Life is more like waiting at the bus stop.

Think about it.

We're still alive, ... so live, make memories. After all, this is our final stop.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

The journey is more important than the end or the start
- Linkin Park

Have a great day guys! God bless you all!

No comments: